Cleaning & Sanitizing in Food Processing and Handling Environments P2 Sanitizing
In food processing and handling facilities, it is vitally important to keep food products free from harmful microorganisms, such as bacteria, mold, spores and viruses. These can all contaminate food products… and potentially cause an outbreak of foodborne illnesses.
While "cleaning" is an important first step in protecting food products from contamination, "sanitizing" is what really rids surfaces and equipment of harmful microorganisms. And that is what makes food safe for customers to eat.
Topics covered in this course include:
- What the sanitizing process does and why it's important
- Various methods that can be used to sanitize
- Chemicals that are used for sanitizing, and how to determine which one to use
- How to prepare a surface for sanitizing
- Basic sanitizing procedures that employees can use in their facilities
- …and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
21 Minutes - 2023
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.