Driving Defensively DVD/USB
Defensive drivers are always "looking for trouble". Not because they want to cause it, but so they can "defend" themselves against other drivers, and the trouble they can cause.
Driving is risky business, and no matter how careful drivers are, they have no control over other people on the road. Whether they're speeding, tailgating, or just not paying attention to what they're doing, other drivers can make the roads more hazardous. But they're not the only problem.
Most road accidents happen after sundown, when darkness makes it harder to see. And rain, snow and ice can send drivers out of control. As if that weren't enough, sometimes there are problems with the vehicle itself.
Topics covered in this course include:
- The "basics" of driving defensively
- The road hazards that are commonly encountered while driving
- Driving safely when sharing the road with trucks and buses
- How to avoid distracted driving and "road rage"
- Setting up a safe following distance
- Preparing a vehicle for driving in bad weather
- Techniques that can be used to drive safely under challenging conditions
- …and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
18 Minutes - 2023
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.