Emergency Planning DVD/USB
Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of Emergency Preparedness/Crisis Management requirements. These include:
- Every facility has an "Emergency Plan" that spells out what is to be done in an emergency.
- This plan and other important information should be shared with the local Emergency Planning Committee and emergency response groups such as the police, fire department, and others.
"Emergency Planning" assist facilities in complying with these regulations and help them prepare for potential emergency situations.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The emergency planning process.
- The threat of terrorism.
- Your role in emergency planning.
- Emergency action drills… the process.
- Emergency action drills… playing your part
- and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
17 Minutes - 2015
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.