HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures DVD/USB
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures" help employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Establishing a relationship with the media before a crisis occurs.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Public Information Officer (PIO).
- Early response to the media during an incident.
- Insuring the safety of the media.
- Unauthorized communication with the media.
- The consequences of rumors and misinformation.
- and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
17 Minutes - 1999
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.