HIPAA Rules and Compliance DVD/USB
To get quality healthcare, people should not have to sacrifice the privacy or security of their personal health information. The set of regulations known as "HIPAA" ensures that patient data remains private, but the laws can seem complex and the penalties for non-compliance can be costly.
New "HIPAA Rules and Compliance" define HIPAA terms, explain the regulations and discuss what business entities and employees in healthcare-related fields need to do to comply with them.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HIPAA and protected health information (PHI).
- Covered entities, business associates and subcontractors.
- PHI and patients' rights.
- Guidelines for use and disclosure of PHI.
- Using PHI for marketing and fundraising.
- Requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Breach notification and penalties.
- and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
21 Minutes - 2016
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.