Laboratory Ergonomics DVD/USB
Many of the activities performed in a laboratory can exert stress and strain on muscles and joints... ultimately causing significant injuries. To work safely and maintain good ergonomic health, employees need to know how to avoid movements and work patterns that can be harmful.
"Laboratory Ergonomics" discuss the need to set up work areas correctly, as well as how to minimize the strain of using laboratory equipment, tools and instruments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Parts of the body most susceptible to ergonomic problems.
- Arranging work areas to minimize stress and strain.
- Working from "neutral" positions.
- Most and least stressful types of body movements.
- Proper lifting techniques.
- Effective stretching exercises.
- and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
13 Minutes - 2014
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.