OSHA Formaldehyde Standard DVD/USB
While formaldehyde is used in many laboratory operations, it can still be a significant health hazard. The results of mishandling formaldehyde can be serious. They can range from the short-term discomfort associated with minor burns or skin irritation... to chronic effects from a lifetime of overexposure.
"The OSHA Formaldehyde Standard" provide training that is required by this standard, focusing on the rules and procedures that the standard establishes for working with this potentially dangerous chemical.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Potential health hazards associated with formaldehyde.
- Testing for Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL).
- Labeling and Safety Data Sheets.
- Hoods and other ventilation systems.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Spill clean-up and decontamination procedures.
- First aid.
- The Medical Surveillance Plan.
- and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
15 Minutes - 2014
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.