Workplace Violence in Healthcare Environments DVD/USB
Some people believe that a “certain amount of conflict” on the job is normal. But too often, arguments can escalate into insults, challenges and threats. Sometimes these conflicts can even become physical, and lead to serious injuries… even death.
All of these situations are examples of “workplace violence”… and they can happen in any work environment. If they do, it can be stressful, bad for morale and downright dangerous.
So how much conflict is too much? And where do we draw the line?
“Workplace Violence in Healthcare Environments”, addresses the healthcare industry's unique workplace violence challenges and regulatory guidelines. It discusses how to identify, handle and prevent incidents of violence in hospitals, urgent care facilities and other medical environments… and the regulations that are in place to protect healthcare workers from violent situations.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Defining “violence” in healthcare facilities
- OSHA’s guidelines for preventing violence in healthcare environments
- JCAHO requirements for addressing violence in healthcare facilities
- Identifying and controlling the potential for violence in healthcare settings
- Education and training about workplace violence for healthcare employees
- How to respond to incidents of violence in your facility
- …and more.
DVD programs include an easy-to-use leader's guide, as well as a training certificate, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14-Day Return Policy. Shipping cost is covered by the customer. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
RUNTIME & COPYRIGHT
20 Minutes - 2022
Orders placed after 12 pm EST will ship the next business day.